Monday, May 28, 2012

Domestic Disturbance

I don't have super powers... I bleed, I get tired and I get emotional.  Maybe people think it's easy to be who I am. It's not!  I also get tired of being a daughter, an ate, a friend, a wife and even as a mom.  I cry all the time when i think or realize that i wasn't a good one.  But no matter how i try, most of the time i still feel unappreciated.  It hurts when i'm called masungit. And even though most of the time it's true, can't i be one with all the stressful things i go through?

For instance, when i go home from work, i picture myself just sitting on the sofa, watching whatever is on the TV and playing with Danielle.  But instead of that i usually end up cleaning the mess in our room. Why is it so hard to keep the room tidy, to keep things the way they should be???  I did not get married to clean up all the mess! And people wonder why i bitch about it? Go figure!

I work very hard, not only for myself, but for my family. I'd like to think that i am selfless and i will do everything I can to give back to my parents and support my own family. I just wish people will give me a break.  Nobody's perfect and i won't even dare to be one coz i can't.