Sunday, July 15, 2012

What's underneath

Some women obsess about bags, some shoes, some make-up... but there's only a few i know who are obsessed with what's underneath our clothes. Or maybe we just don't talk about it like shoes or bags because it's a bit intimate. Well i am a member of that club. I am not into expensive brands, i want what makes me feel sexy.  There was one time when Mister V had a business trip outside of the Philippines and i asked him to buy me some undies. I knew it was gonna be on sale that's why i took the chance :-) and every time there is a chance i grab it... and he would always ask, "what is it about underwear, when nobody can see it?" Good question right? My answer is this... i don't need someone to see what's underneath for me to feel sexy. When i wear something hot, regardless if people see it or not, it makes me feel good! Call it obsession but it's true. What if you were forced to strip down and then you're wearing granny-panty? Wouldn't that be embarrassing? Hahaha! I know, i know it's over the top, but that's the truth for me. I love good, sexy underwear :-)

No comments: